No need to wait. You can buy Sting-Kill right here.
Sting-Kill Disposable Swabs
Sting-Kill’s maximum strength formula of benzocaine and menthol work together to instantly relieve the pain and itch from bee stings, mosquito bites, insect bites and jellyfish stings.
Available in convenient disposable swabs, you can get real relief, real fast—simply, crack, shake and apply.
Each Box Contains: 5 Swabs, 1/2 cc each
Temporarily relieves pain and itching of bee stings, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
Children under 2 years:
• Do not use
• Consult a doctor
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
• Apply to affected area as needed but not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
• Do not use if swabs are missing or broken.
- Bee stings only, remove stinger before treatment.
- Remove swab strip from card. Push bottom of individual swab through paper backing.
- Pop inner glass casing by squeezing plastic vial firmly between thumb and forefinger.
- Hold swab so Sting-Kill formula saturates applicator tip.
- Apply immediately to bite or sting area. Dispose of swab after use.
Benzocaine USP 20%
(for pain) Topical Anesthetic
Menthol USP 1%
FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Isopropyl Alcohol 15%, PEG-8, Water
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Get medical help right away if:
• You are sensitive to insect venom.
• You may develop a serious reaction when stung.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Condition worsens
• Symptoms last for more than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.