Everybody loves the beach, but it is always a good idea to prepare ahead of time. Here are a few of our favorite tips to ensure your family’s day at the beach will be magical:
- Baby Powder makes it really easy to remove sand from hands, feet… whatever! Just sprinkle some baby powder on and wipe all the sand away.
- Pick a spot close to the lifeguard. Most accidents occur at spots on the beach that are unguarded, so find a spot where you have an extra set of eyes watching the water for you.
- Reapply your sunblock often! Sunblock should be applied 30 minutes before hitting the beach and then reapplied every 60—80 minutes. And don’t forget ears, noses, lips and tops of feet!
- A Jellyfish Sting can ruin your day at the beach. That’s why you should always keep Sting-Kill in your beach bag. Sting-Kill works to kill the sting of Jellyfish and save you and your kids a lot of needless pain. When traveling to the beach, Sting-Kill is as important as sunscreen!
- Bring plenty of drinks, water and snacks. Bring plenty of beach toys, floats and water safety gear. Bring shade, chairs and towels. When taking kids to the beach, you have to bring a lot so make a list, check it twice and get packed ahead of time.