Get your sizzle on with this delicious Killer Hogs recipe! A ribeye steak that looks as good as it tastes.
- 2 16oz Ribeye Steaks
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- ¼ Tablespoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
1. Mix Kosher Salt, Garlic, and Black Pepper in a small bowl.
2. Season the both sides of the ribeyes with a liberal amount of the spice mixture and rest for 1 hour.
3. Prepare a charcoal grill for direct cooking over hot coals. Bring the grill temperature to 500⁰.
4. Place the steaks directly on the cooking grate and set a timer for 2 minutes.
5. Rotate the steaks 45⁰ and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Flip the steaks and repeat the process.
7. Place 1 Tablespoon of butter on top of each steak during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
8. Remove from grill and rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.