1 Whole Pork Loin 6-8lbs
4oz BBQ Rub
8oz Apple Juice
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup BBQ Sauce
2 Tablespoons Apple Jelly
2 Tablespoons Apple Sauce (from jar)
1. Prepare smoker or grill for indirect cooking at 250⁰.
2. Combine Apple Juice, brown sugar, and salt in small sauce pan over medium heat
stirring often until sugar and salt dissolve.
3. Allow the mixture to cool and evenly inject mixture into pork loin.
4. Season the outside with BBQ Rub and place on smoker with 2 chunks of Cherry wood for smoke.
5. Cook until internal temperature reaches 140⁰.
6. Combine BBQ Sauce, Apple Jelly, and Apple Sauce in a small sauce pan over medium
heat stirring until jelly melts.
7. Brush mixture over pork loin during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
8. Remove pork loin from smoker and rest for 15 minutes covered loosely with aluminum foil.
9. Carve into desired thickness and serve.