- 3lbs Pulled Pork
- 1lb Processed Cheese (Velvetta brand)
- 12oz can Rotel (tomatoes and green chilies)
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1lb Hot breakfast sausage
- 18oz BBQ Sauce
- 4oz BBQ Dry Rub
- 1 jar sliced jalapenos
- 1 bag of Tortilla Chips
- Brown the sausage over medium heat and drain fat.
- Cut the Velvetta and cream cheese into small cubes and place in a crockpot. Add the Rotel tomatoes, hot sausage and stir to combine. Cover and set temperature on high for 1 hour. Stir the cheese mixture often and once it has melted move the setting to warm.
- Arrange Tortilla chips on plate and top with Pulled Pork (pulled chicken or brisket can also be used). Warm the bbq sauce in a small sauce pan and ladle it over the meat.
- Top the nachos with the Melted Cheese Sauce and a dusting of BBQ dry rub
- Garnish with sliced Jalapenos, and enjoy this delicious nacho recipe