It’s time to fire up the grill! This BBQ Hot Wings recipe from our award winning friends at Killer Hogs BBQ Team will have your taste buds watering. Follow the recipe below and you’ll be grilling like a pro.
- 4 lbs Frozen Party Wings
- 16 oz Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 1/4 Cup BBQ Rub
- Place frozen wings in a large zip lock bag and add Italian dressing. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare smoker or grill for indirect cooking at 300°F.
- Remove wing sections from marinade and allow excess to drain off.
- Season all sides with BBQ Rub.
- Place on smoker and add 2 Pecan wood chunks to the fire box for smoke.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F (in about 2 hours).
- Combine butter, hot sauce, and BBQ sauce in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each wing section into the sauce mixture and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and enjoy!